[dpdk-dev] DPDK techboard minutes of October 9
ferruh.yigit at intel.com
Thu Oct 10 09:35:08 CEST 2019
Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting held on 2018-10-09
- Bruce Richardson
- Ferruh Yigit
- Konstantin Ananyev
- Maxime Coquelin
- Olivier Matz
- Stephen Hemminger
- Thomas Monjalon
1) extend techboard membership
- "Honnappa Nagarahalli" and "Kevin Traynor" has been accepted to the
DPDK technical board membership, welcome both!
- Technical board now has 11 members, quorum is 8, voting pass is 6.
- Decided to limit the technical board size to 11 members.
2) security pre-release disclosure list subscription
- Both requested companies are accepted to the list.
3) license exception for Windows DPDK
- Ranjit and Pallavi will prepare more detailed report and will share offline
via email about which files (with different license) are required, where any
why they are required.
- Topic will be discussed again in next technical board meeting with the help of
the provided data.
4) ABI change without depreciation notice in advance
- Specific to 19.11, because of the new ABI/API policy, reasonable ABI/API
breakage will be accepted without deprecation notice, but they will have
to be documented in release notes.
5) Next meeting will be on October 23 and Hemant will chair it
More information about the dev