[dpdk-dev] patchwork outage on Monday 28th

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Fri Oct 25 15:51:37 CEST 2019

Hi all,

In our way to improve the DPDK patchwork experience,
we must migrate the service to a new server.

It has been decided to do this migration on Monday 28th October,
at the beginning of the US day (8 am PT time),
with Linux Foundation help for the DNS.

There will be a shutdown of the service to avoid updating
different patchwork database instances at the same time.
I hope this outage will be short and no patch will be lost.
Please be patient.

If something looks wrong, please report via email or IRC.
Thanks

--
Ali and Thomas for DPDK services