[dpdk-dev] Stopping DPDK Timer [RTE-Timers]

Suraj R Gupta surajrgupta at iith.ac.in
Mon Sep 2 13:42:36 CEST 2019

Hi,
If I am right, rte_timer_stop() stops the timer after the call back
execution.
It is said that if rte_timer_stop() is called during timer running,
function will fail.

I want to know if timer can be stopped in middle abruptly? i.e  If I have
timer started for 500 ms and  i want to stop it in 100ms

Thanks

--
Thanks and Regards
Suraj R Gupta