[dpdk-dev] unable to receive packets less than 4 with rte_eth_rx_burst Api -regarding.

Perugu Hemasai Chandra Prasad hemasaiperugu at 5g.iith.ac.in
Tue Sep 3 07:00:28 CEST 2019

Hi All,
         I am trying to receive packets transmitted by another DPDK
application running on different system. I am able to transmit packets with
a burst value of 1 using rte_eth_tx_burst Api, but unable to receive
packets with a burst value less than 4 using rte_eth_rx_burst Api. can
anyone please tell me the reason behind that? Is that because of any EthDev
configuration?. How to receive packets with a burst value of 1?

Thanks & Regards,
Hemasai