[dpdk-dev] eal: can not run secondary process on openstack environment

Burakov, Anatoly anatoly.burakov at intel.com
Thu Apr 30 11:14:57 CEST 2020

On 30-Apr-20 5:14 AM, 陈亚辉-云杉研发部 wrote:
> Deleting xdg_runtime_dir and fallback, runtime_dir will always be
> "/var/run" defined by code:
> static const char *default_runtime_dir = "/var/run"

I'm not sure this is a good solution. Generally, IMO, having separate
directories for DPDK processes for different users is a good thing.
Also, XDG directory exists for a reason, and i think on some distros
/var/run is not even there any more (or symlinked to /run, or...).

So, i don't think this is the way to go. David, thoughts?

Anatoly