[dpdk-dev] Please note: v21 ABI notification

Kinsella, Ray mdr at ashroe.eu
Fri Aug 14 17:23:38 CEST 2020

Hi folks,

Now is the time to remove old ABI compatibility preserving code.

Remove versioning code:

 * Cryptodev
   Fiona Trahe <fiona.trahe at intel.com>
   Arek Kusztal <arkadiuszx.kusztal at intel.com>

 * Mempool
   Olivier Matz <olivier.matz at 6wind.com>

Remove alias to experimental:

 * Metering
   Ferruh Yigit <ferruh.yigit at intel.com>

Finally,
Along the way I noted the following public symbols that are not assigned to a version node.

 * Regex Device
   Ori Kam <orika at mellanox.com>

   Symbols: -
     rte_regexdev_unregister