[dpdk-dev] meson: wrong dependency in cross compilation on ARM

Bruce Richardson bruce.richardson at intel.com
Mon Dec 21 15:47:39 CET 2020

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 02:28:42PM +0000, Hemant Agrawal wrote:

> [...]
No support to disable libraries has been put in place yet, but the autotest
binary should be possible to disable using the "tests" build time option
(and as you already know individual drivers can be disabled too).
Setting PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR to a new location should for all these cases
prevent detection of the host-installed zlib-dev package.

/Bruce