[dpdk-dev] Testing the working of QoS with RED AQM enabled vs RED AQM disabled

Tarun Anand anandtarun2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:11:07 CET 2020

Our goal is to understand the how the DPDK QoS Framework works. In order to
understand its functioning, we ran the sample QoS application. Additionally
, we want to test how it works with and without the RED AQM enabled.
Despite two different configurations - one with RED enabled and the other
without RED enabled, we obtain very similar queue length results. We would
like to know what setup is  required to test the two scenarios .