[dpdk-dev] [EXT] [RFC v5] regexdev: introduce regexdev subsystem

Pavan Nikhilesh Bhagavatula pbhagavatula at marvell.com
Sun Mar 1 16:57:46 CET 2020

Looks good with minor corrections as below

/**< First group_id to match the rule against. This group must be valid.
  * In order to support more than one group per each op (up to 4 groups), any of the group_id<1-3> should
  * hold a valid group id along with RTE_REGEX_OPS_REQ_GROUP_ID<1-3>_VALID_F flag set.
  * For example, to match against group 100 and 101, group_id0 should be set to 100 and group_id1 should
  * be set to 101 and the RTE_REGEX_OPS_REQ_GROUP_ID1_VALID_F flag should be set.
  * Respectively similar flags for group_id2 and group_id3.
  * Upon the match, struct rte_regex_match::group_id shall be updated
  * with matching group ID by the device. Group ID scheme provides
  * rule isolation and effective pattern matching.
*/

Thanks,
Pavan.