[dpdk-dev] DPDK AF_XDP test results.

Loftus, Ciara ciara.loftus at intel.com
Wed Nov 11 13:25:47 CET 2020

> Hi All,
>               There is a test plan for the performance tests of different scenarios
> with AF_XDP in the dpdk docs
> https://doc.dpdk.org/dts/test_plans/af_xdp_test_plan.html , but I am not
> able to find the test  results of the same. Can anyone please help in sharing
> the results link for these tests. We are starting to look at AF_XDP with DPDK
> and these results will really help us in deciding few points. Also it will be really
> appreciated if we have some comparative study of using SR-IOV + DPDK PMD
> vs XDP + AF_XDP DPDK PMD. Thanks for the help in this regard.

Hi Souvik,

I'm not aware of available results either however the plan outlines the steps to gather the results on your own platform if that's a possibility for you? With some small changes comparative tests can be set up for SRIOV.
If you choose to run some tests locally I'd be happy to help if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
Ciara