[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-techboard] [v4 1/3] cryptodev: support enqueue callback functions

Akhil Goyal akhil.goyal at nxp.com
Thu Oct 29 15:00:47 CET 2020

> Hi Akhil,
>
> Any updates on this?

There has been no objections for this patch from techboard.

@Thomas Monjalon: could you please review the release notes.
I believe there should be a bullet for API changes to add 2 new fields in rte_cryptodev.
What do you suggest?

@Gujjar, Abhinandan S
Please send a new version for comments on errno.
If possible add cases for deq_cbs as well. If not, send it by next week.

Regards,
Akhil