[dpdk-dev] rte_flow ageing

Matan Azrad matan at nvidia.com
Wed Apr 7 20:09:12 CEST 2021

Yes you can call it from the event callback.

Yes, MLX5_AGE_TRIGGER probably means that event was sent and no need to send it again in the next aged-out flow.
Erasing it cause new event to be sent in the next aged-out flow...

I don't understand what is the issue for you in option 1...

השג את ‏Outlook עבור Android‏<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>