[dpdk-dev] DPDK meson build failed on Windows

Sergey Madaminov sergey.madaminov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:28:54 CEST 2021

I've taken a look at this issue. As Dmitry said it is related to the bug
within meson with having slashes escaping characters. It matters for the
current meson build files in the DPDK for Windows as there is a reliance on
strings for some file names. I believe that it is solvable by replacing
strings and transitioning to variables. So if there is an interest in that
or a need to use higher versions of meson I can try to rewrite meson build
files to solve this problem. Chances I may do that anyway as for current
OvS meson builds I need meson 0.59.0 version.

Kind regards,
Sergey