[dpdk-dev] 19.11.10 patches review and test

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Thu Aug 26 12:11:49 CEST 2021

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 4:54 PM <christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is a list of patches targeted for stable release 19.11.10.
>
> The planned date for the final release is 1st September (two weeks from now).
>
> Please help with testing and validation of your use cases and report
> any issues/results with reply-all to this mail. For the final release
> the fixes and reported validations will be added to the release notes.

Hi to myself :-)
My small amount of Tests completed - in the format for the .rst file:

* Canonical(R) Testing

   * Build tests of DPDK & OVS 2.13.3 on Ubuntu 20.04 (meson based)
   * Functional and performance tests based on OVS-DPDK on x86_64
   * Autopkgtests for DPDK and OpenvSwitch

@everyone - there was one issue already identified (not in my tests)
and we'll likely get at least one patch on top of -rc1.
Depending on the estimated impact of this (and anything else that
might come up) we will decide if we then need an -rc2 or not.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server