[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.02-rc2
thinhtr at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Feb 4 23:07:24 CET 2021
DPDK 21.02 on IBM Power result
* DPDK: v21.02-rc2-5-gf6f2d2240
* Build with gcc 9.3.0-1: no issue found
* Basic PF on Mallanox: No new issues or regressions were seen.
* Performance: not tested yet.
- IBM Power9 Model 8335-101 CPU: 2.3 (pvr 004e 1203)
- Mellanox Technologies MT28800 Family [ConnectX-5 Ex]
- Firmware level: 16.29.1016
On 1/29/2021 5:23 PM, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
> A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
> There are 293 new patches in this snapshot,
> more than expected for a light release cycle.
> Release notes:
> Highlights of 21.02-rc2:
> - new pmdinfogen with Windows support
> - power management for core polling single ethdev queue
> - Marvell OCTEON TX EP net PMD
> - Mellanox compress PMD
> - Virtio PMD rework
> Please test and report issues on bugs.dpdk.org.
> The -rc3 should include only some bug fixes, cleanups, doc and tooling.
> Next Thursday (February 4) should be the day of closing 21.02-rc3.
> The goal is to complete the release before the Chinese New Year
> to allow a quiet rest during the Spring Festival.
> Thank you everyone
More information about the dev