[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.02-rc4
alialnu at nvidia.com
Sun Feb 14 18:18:14 CET 2021
> -----Original Message-----
> From: announce <announce-bounces at dpdk.org> On Behalf Of Thomas
> Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 1:22 AM
> To: announce at dpdk.org
> Subject: [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.02-rc4
> A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
> There are only 20 new patches in this snapshot,
> meaning this release cycle is almost closed.
> Release notes:
> Please test and report any issue on bugs.dpdk.org.
> You may share some release validation results
> by replying to this message at dev at dpdk.org.
> DPDK 21.02 should be released at the end of this week.
> Please think about sharing your roadmap now for DPDK 21.05.
> Thank you everyone
The following is a list of tests that we ran on this release:
- Basic functionality:
Send and receive multiple types of traffic.
- testpmd xstats counter test.
- testpmd timestamp test.
- Changing/checking link status through testpmd.
- RTE flow tests:
- age (shared and non-shared)
- rss (shared and non-shared)
- Some RSS tests.
- VLAN filtering, stripping and insertion tests.
- Checksum and TSO tests.
- ptype tests.
- link_status_interrupt example application tests.
- l3fwd-power example application tests.
- Multi-process example applications tests.
- Hardware LRO tests.
- Regex application tests.
- Buffer Split tests.
- Tx scheduling tests.
We don't see critical issues blocking the release.
More information about the dev