[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.02-rc4

Ali Alnubani alialnu at nvidia.com
Sun Feb 14 18:18:14 CET 2021

Hi,

The following is a list of tests that we ran on this release:

- Basic functionality:
  Send and receive multiple types of traffic.
- testpmd xstats counter test.
- testpmd timestamp test.
- Changing/checking link status through testpmd.
- RTE flow tests:
  Items:
  - eth
  - geneve
  - gre
  - gre_key
  - gtp
  - gtp_psc
  - icmp
  - icmp6
  - ipv4
  - ipv6
  - ipv6_ext
  - ipv6_frag_ext
  - meta
  - mpls
  - nvgre
  - tcp
  - udp
  - vlan
  - vxlan
  - vxlan-gpe
  Actions:
  - age (shared and non-shared)
  - count
  - dec_tcp_ack
  - dec_tcp_seq
  - dec_ttl
  - drop
  - flag
  - inc_tcp_ack
  - inc_tcp_seq
  - jump
  - mark
  - meter
  - of_pop_vlan
  - of_push_vlan
  - of_set_vlan_pcp
  - of_set_vlan_vid
  - port_id
  - queue
  - raw_decap
  - raw_encap
  - rss (shared and non-shared)
  - sample
  - set_ipv4_dscp
  - set_ipv4_dst
  - set_ipv4_src
  - set_ipv6_dscp
  - set_ipv6_dst
  - set_ipv6_src
  - set_mac_dst
  - set_mac_src
  - set_meta
  - set_tag
  - set_tp_dst
  - set_tp_src
  - set_ttl
  - vxlan_decap
  - vxlan_encap
- Some RSS tests.
- VLAN filtering, stripping and insertion tests.
- Checksum and TSO tests.
- ptype tests.
- link_status_interrupt example application tests.
- l3fwd-power example application tests.
- Multi-process example applications tests.
- Hardware LRO tests.
- Regex application tests.
- Buffer Split tests.
- Tx scheduling tests.

We don't see critical issues blocking the release.

Thanks,
Ali