[dpdk-dev] Patchwork upgrade

Ali Alnubani alialnu at nvidia.com
Thu Feb 18 15:36:20 CET 2021

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade the Patchwork instance (https://patches.dpdk.org) to version 2.2.3 on Sunday Feb 21 at 4:00 AM PT. Please expect that Patchwork will temporarily be unavailable for a few minutes around that time.

The new release includes multiple features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Patch and series pages will now include a link to the corresponding archive in https://inbox.dpdk.org.
The API version was updated to v1.2, so please update your scripts if you previously specified an older version explicitly.
The URL schema will be based on message IDs rather than patch IDs. URLs with patch IDs will be redirected to the new format.
After the upgrade, we will enable sending notification emails for patch state changes to submitters.

Please see the release notes:
https://patchwork.readthedocs.io/en/latest/releases/flannel/

Regards,
Ali