[dpdk-dev] Is there any application that uses Eventdev ?

Adel Belkhiri adel.belkhiri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:19:51 CET 2021

Hi all,

I was wondering if Eventdev (or at least Pipeline) library is used by any
real application (not the ones in the "app" and "example" directories of
dpdk codebase). Actually, I developed few performance analyses related to
Eventdev (and other dpdk libraries) and I wanted to test it with real
applications. I looked at the source code of many applications like OVS,
VPP, Contrail vRouter, and others but didn't find any that leverages this
library. It seems to me that almost all the applications only use DPDK
basic libraries.

So, my question is, if there is any, can you point me to an application
that uses the Eventdev (or at least Pipeline) library?

Thank you.
Adele