[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-02-24
hemant.agrawal at nxp.com
Mon Mar 15 06:59:56 CET 2021
Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-02-24
Members Attending: 11/12
- Aaron Conole
- Bruce Richardson
- Ferruh Yigit
- Hemant Agrawal (Chair)
- Honnappa Nagarahalli
- Jerin Jacob
- Kevin Traynor
- Konstantin Ananyev
- Olivier Matz
- Stephen Hemminger
- Thomas Monjalon
NOTE: The Technical Board meetings take place every second Wednesday on https://meet.jit.si/DPDK at 3 pm UTC.
Meetings are public, and DPDK community members are welcome to attend.
Agenda and minutes can be found at http://core.dpdk.org/techboard/minutes
NOTE: Next meeting will be on Wednesday 2021-03-10 @3pm UTC, and will be chaired by Honnappa.
#1 Asia DPDK Event (www.dpdk.org/event/dpdk-summit-apac-2021/<http://www.dpdk.org/event/dpdk-summit-apac-2021/>) status
* CFP notifications are sent to speakers
* Schedule will be published this week
#2 Documenting criteria on adding/removing members to technical board
* Thomas will prepare a draft to be reviewed by technical board
#3 Webinar Vs Virtual Event
* Accepted the Idea to do DPDK community Webinars for specific topics e.g. New subsystem
* Thomas will check about the infrastructure available from LF to conduct Webinar.
#4 Out of tree driver support
* It stopped working for some Windows based drivers since 21.02.
* DPDK will support the Out of Tree Driver development.
* It can be supported with a option in meson to export additional headers.
* DPDK will not be able to test it and the support will be on best-effort basis only.
#5 DMARC on mailing list
* This is impacting email delivery from dpdk.org, Ali already sent a follow
up email describing the problem and with some possible solutions
* DPDK (Thomas/Ali) will setup a test mailing list to check out the problems faced by some of the domains on trial basis by disabling header changes.
#6 DTS usability was discussed.
Next meeting shall discuss the DPDK Build config proposal.
More information about the dev