[dpdk-dev] [RFC] ethdev: introduce action context APIs

Bing Zhao bingz at nvidia.com
Wed Mar 17 17:10:38 CET 2021

Hi Thomas,

Another reason is as written in the description of commit message, currently the update interface use the rte_flow_action as the input parameter. It would limit the ability of updating, since rte_flow_action only have the "conf" w/o any mask or flag bits.

If only part of the fields need to be updated, it couldn't meet the needs.

BR. Bing