[dts] dts support for executing case list in configuration file

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 14 03:12:17 CEST 2015

Haifeng,
If used cases name in configuration file will cause the configuration file too huge to manage.
And it also difficult to known that what cause the case not supported.

We plan to add check list for those cases which only supported in certain NIC.
I have talked about this topic with Huilong and Weichun, you can sync up with them.