[dts] TestSuite_l2fwd.py questions

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Wed Apr 5 03:35:06 CEST 2017

Hi Angela,
L2fwd case was designed few years ago. At that time we forced l2fwd case using different ports on different cards for maximum throughput.
Currently all performance reports are based on l3fwd sample, so you can look at L3fwd test case for replacement.

For the mismatched expected output, that maybe one bug. We haven't run l2fwd performance case for a long time.

Thanks,
Marvin