[dts] DDP / testpmd setup

Sebastian Foss sfo at ingenieurbuero-foss.de
Sun Aug 26 21:57:17 CEST 2018

Hi Rami,

I found the switch for testpmd to use a cmd line script instead of using interactive mode. Still need to see if loading a ddp persists on the card when rebinding the i40e driver instead of vfio / uio.

The kernel i40e driver also seems to have the functions to use AdminQ to load DDPs onto the card – however im not sure how to do it from userland.