[dts] QEMU version for DTS tests

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:04:43 CET 2018

Hello, DTS Maintainer/developers,

In Fedora 29 and recent Ubuntu releases,  when we are trying to run
DTS tests which launch QEMU VM they fail .
The reason is that QEMU API changed,  and some of the options which
are used in DTS for launching QEMU are
not supported anymore.

So my question is: which QEMU version is supported by DTS ?
If it is not known whether there is such a version which supports
**all** the DTS test modules,
it is enough to mention the QEMU version which is known to work with
several DTS test modules  (or preferably most DST test modules), and
if so, I will also appreciate mentioning the names of these tests.

Regards,
Kevin Wilson