[dts] Any comments for those patches?

Phil Yang Phil.Yang at arm.com
Fri Jun 15 11:30:32 CEST 2018

Thank you very much.

Copy that.
I noticed that ba805a3 has already merged and it solved the same defect as I encountered. I didn't notice that when I upstream the patch. Mine should be abandoned.

PCI-stub is not supported on latest QEMU for qemu-system-aarch64. So basically all the VF cases need add vfio-pci config support.

Thanks,
Phil Yang