[dts] DPDK Test Suite: execution of full test cases

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Fri May 4 10:33:21 CEST 2018

Hi Chengappa,
Welcome to DTS community.
The detail running log of DTS will located at output/dts.log. You can check the error when building dpdk in the log file.
DTS master branch now supporting dpdk v18.02. If you are testing other versions of DPDK, you may need to switch DTS version.

DTS tutorial is at http://dpdk.org/doc/dts/gsg/tutorial.html. You can reference to it.

Thanks,
Marvin