[dts] [PATCH] doc: fix typos in gsg/config
ramirose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:16:09 CET 2019
This patch fixes typos in dts_gsg/config.rst.
Signed-off-by: Rami Rosen <ramirose at gmail.com>
doc/dts_gsg/config.rst | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/dts_gsg/config.rst b/doc/dts_gsg/config.rst
index 422a250..352b2ad 100644
@@ -136,7 +136,7 @@ Debug interact support commands as below:
list(): list all connected sessions
connect(name): connect to session directly
exit(): exit dts
- quit(): quit debug mode and into noraml mode
+ quit(): quit debug mode and into normal mode
debug(): call python debug module
@@ -189,7 +189,7 @@ First of all, you must create a file named execution.cfg as below.
* test_suites: defines list of test suites, which will plan to be executed.
* targets: list of DPDK targets to be tested.
* parameters: you can define multiple keywords
-* scenario: Senario of DPDK virtualization environment for this execution.
+* scenario: Scenario of DPDK virtualization environment for this execution.
– nic_type : is the type of the NIC to use. The types are defined in the file settings.py.
There's one special type named as **cfg**, which mean network information will be loaded from file.
More information about the dts