[dpdk-moving] Reminder on Today's Meeting and Updated Charter

Francois Ozog francois.ozog at linaro.org
Tue Nov 29 14:20:08 CET 2016

Hi Matt,

I coy/paste Mike Dolan's comment on CLA:

"Most of our projects use the Apache CCLA if a CLA is required. We have a
fully automated e-signature management system for CLA signings. You can see
the CCLA for Kubernetes for example here:
https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/content/cncf-corporate-contributor-license-agreement
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/content/cncf-corporate-contributor-license-agreement&sa=D&ust=1480344167438000&usg=AFQjCNEbhgdm3M7dTLB1Xxwp8af7LJcC-A>
"

I had Linaro member companie lawyers have a look at it and they said it is
fine.

So it should be nice to have such CCLA in place in DPDK.

FF

--
[image: Linaro] <http://www.linaro.org/>
François-Frédéric Ozog | *Director Linaro Networking Group*