[dpdk-moving] [dpdk-dev] Project Governance and Linux Foundation

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Mon Oct 24 16:31:26 CEST 2016

Thanks for the summary Dave. It looks good to me.

If we're to meet our target of having a budget proposal in 4 weeks we'll need to have regular meetings with the LF. I'll contact Mike Dolan and arrange a time for a kick-off meeting either later this week or early next week.

In the meantime, it would be useful for people to review the budget proposal that we created with LF earlier this year (the "Baseline" column in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3686Xb_jf4FtxdX8Mus9UwIxUb2vI_ppmJV5GnXcLg/edit#gid=302618256) and think about what should be added/removed. In that proposal we had $0 for IT infrastructure, but at last week's discussion there was strong interest in having support for CI. That either means increasing the overall budget requirement, or else re-prioritising other items.

Tim