[dpdk-moving] Your interest in joining the DPDK project

Michael Dolan mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jan 24 17:01:56 CET 2017

Hi, can you please reply to me privately with your responses to the
following questions. Please note that I'm sending this request to the
entire moving at dpdk.org mailing list, so please coordinate a response if
there are multiple people from your company on the list.

Do you plan to join the DPDK project? If no, you do not have to bother with
the following questions.

1) If yes, at which level? Current discussions are a Gold rate of approx.
$50k-100k/yr with an initial 2-year commitment and Silver at a sliding
scale based on company size of roughly $5-25k.

2) There has been discussion of Gold membership fees within a range of
$50k-100k. Do you have a request or opinion in terms of the price within
that range (e.g. I can't fund more than $50k for Gold or I think we need a
$100k rate to raise enough funds to do multiple events)?

3) Are you interested in funding beyond the currently discussed Gold rate
to host a shared performance infrastructure lab? That cost could be an
additional $100k for example.

4) What would be the most important investment of the funds raised for your
company (e.g. events for developers, a performance lab, general marketing)?

5) Who is the primary representative/contact we should work with at your
company?

Thanks,

Mike

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
---