[dpdk-moving] Participation Agreement & Charter

Michael Dolan mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 21 16:10:01 CET 2017

Just a reminder to get your signed agreement in for the launch. Let me know
via email if you're still working on it. (please don't reply all to the
list)

On Mar 9, 2017 2:15 PM, "Michael Dolan" <mdolan at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi everyone, we've now put in motion the key steps to get DPDK going as a
project in time for ONS. There are a few people working on a press release
with the LF PR team and will share the draft ASAP. We are working to
migrate the domain and other elements. We're trying to get a DPDK update
session into the ONS schedule as well.

The TODO from this week's call was to send out the Participation Agreement.
I've attached that here. The PA is similar to other projects under the LF
entity. If you or your counsel have any questions, please let me know ASAP.

I believe on the call it was discussed that we are targeting a finalized
press release to everyone for approvals by the 20th and signed agreements
by EOD on the 27th.

One final item will be updating the DPDK.org website with identification as
an LF project and to add the charter to the site. Who can our team work
with to get that done? I'm not sure who in the community is doing the web
work to point them to.

Thanks,

Mike

---