[dpdk-web] [dpdk-govboard] Charter Update dated: Oct 18th Approved

Hemant Agrawal hemant.agrawal at nxp.com
Mon Nov 27 07:50:19 CET 2017

Just to add that you can safely change to LGPLv2.1 as :

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.en.html

“Please note that the GNU Library General Public License has been superseded by the GNU Lesser General Public License. We urge everyone to use the GNU Lesser General Public License instead of this GNU Library GPL. We leave the Library GPL available here for historical reference.”

Regards,
Hemant