[dpdk-web] Membership and subscription

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Thu Aug 16 09:53:56 CEST 2018

Hi,

16/08/2018 08:17, Yaroslav Brustinov (ybrustin):
> Hi,

Are you referring to some wording from the website?

> I would like to be able to send patches and receive personal notifications (on patch status update, comments etc.), but do not want to receive common mails about all DPDK patches.
> Is that possible to achieve?

It is not possible.
Like mailing lists of other projects, it is expected that contributors
are interested in work from other contributors.
Usually, we use a filtering rule when receiving emails, based on List-id,
in order to sort mailing lists in special folders.
I advise to disable the "nodup" option of the mailing list in order
to receive mails addressed to you with and without the List-id,
so you keep a copy of the mail in your inbox.

> If not, could you add some flag in options of website?

What do you mean by "flag in options"?