[dpdk-web] SPP documentation update on dpdk.org

Yasufumi Ogawa ogawa.yasufumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon Dec 10 17:52:01 CET 2018

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Yasufumi was asking how to update SPP documentation on dpdk.or
> (https://doc.dpdk.org/spp/).
>
> Is there something triggered automatically when a document patch applied? Or is
> it needs to be done manually? How can we manage this doc update?
Hi Ferruh, Thomas,

Thanks Ferruh for your support! I aske Thomas for documentation and he kindly told me how it is updated with his script. It
might be my fault because of some of compilation errors of documentation.

I have tried to fix the errors and push to it with new version tag.

Thanks,
Yasufumi