[dpdk-web] Eliminate duplicated information on web page

Ferruh Yigit ferruh.yigit at intel.com
Wed Sep 12 17:58:19 CEST 2018

Moving discussion to its own thread. Copy-paste from original one as start:

> I recognized while checking for this, we have two contribute pages:
> https://www.dpdk.org/contribute/
> https://core.dpdk.org/contribute/

Yes, information is duplicated.
Given that most of it applies only to the core project, I think we should
remove the duplication and replace the content with some links.

On the page https://www.dpdk.org/contribute/ we can try to do a summary
about what is common to all dpdk.org projects: license, git, emails and bugzilla.
The main interest of this page is to show the mailing lists.

> And two techboard pages:
> https://www.dpdk.org/about/governance/#techboard
> https://core.dpdk.org/techboard/

The first one has already a link to the second one:
	"The main DPDK project has a list of maintainers and a Technical Board."

So I think we can remove the "Technical Board" section from this page,
given this board is related only to the DPDK core project.

I would also suggest to rename "The main DPDK project"
to "The DPDK core project".