[dpdk-dev] Non-argv dependant rte_eal_init() call

Balazs Nemeth balazs.nemeth at student.uhasselt.be
Thu Aug 1 22:22:56 CEST 2013

Letting DPDK deduce de cpus and memchannels is just a move of feautures in
your application. In some cases you might want to limit the number of
cores. It's just simple a way to allow more control when initializing DPDK.

Kind Regards

Balazs Nemeth
Hasselt University, Belgium
2nd Master in Computer Science