[dpdk-dev] WindRiver pktgen rx with error

Jia.Sui(贾睢) Jia.Sui at advantech.com.cn
Tue Aug 6 04:00:11 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Good morning~

I use WindRiver pktgen v2.1.3 on my servers, two server have same hardware.
Each one has two Intel Xeon E5-2648L CPU, 32G DDR3 RAM ,two 10G NIC which is supplied by Intel 82599 chip.
And the servers are running CentOS6.1

I run pktgen on both side. one as sender, the other as receiver.
If I only start transmit on one port, both Tx and Rx looks good, but if I enable two ports, the receiver will get rx error.
Please refer the attachment(pktgen_tx.png and pktgen_rx.png).

Did anyone meet this issue before?
Thank you!

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I’m not native.

Best Regards
Jia Sui