[dpdk-dev] Clang Scan build results

Jay Rolette rolette at infiniteio.com
Wed Aug 27 17:58:19 CEST 2014

Here's the link you want: https://scan.coverity.com/

Check the FAQ for terms and you'll need to register the product, but I
didn't see anything obvious that should get in the way from being able to
use it for DPDK.

Agree with Coverity not being cheap. I bought it for my last company.
Really liked that Coverity had a much higher signal-to-noise ratio than
other tools at the time. Possibly the gap has closed since then, but you
know it can't be as bad as lint!