[dpdk-dev] jumbo frame support for 82583V

Lu, Wenzhuo wenzhuo.lu at intel.com
Mon Jul 20 05:14:50 CEST 2015

Hi Klaus,

Sorry, I'm not sure about the history.
According to the datasheet's update log, 82583v doesn't support jumbo frame at first.
I think the reason is the e1000 code is not updated after the datasheet said the jumbo frame is supported.
As I don’t have the NIC on hand, would you like to change the code and have a try. I mean just let
" case e1000_82583" return 9K. Thanks.