[dpdk-dev] rte_lpm with larger nexthops or another method?

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Wed Jun 24 19:56:48 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:04:53AM +0300, Vladimir Medvedkin wrote:
> I published changes to rte_lpm_tbl24_entry only because it was just an idea
> :)

Understood. Just wanted to be sure I understood it right to convert it into C
code. :)

> different defines and checks should be modified too.

Yes, definitely... modified them last night and got something compileable. Now
just hoping somebody who knows more about librte_lpm will reply and explain
how to get the self tests to run so I can be sure that the changes don't just
compile but also actually run.

Matthew.