[dpdk-dev] rte_lpm with larger nexthops or another method?

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Fri Jun 26 09:01:02 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

So I just finally fixed all the weird unit test failures for the basic-mode.
But the rte_lpm_lookupx4 will take quite a bit longer because it uses a lot of
real weird SSE intrinsic functions I never used before in my life.

However pretty soon I should get some kind of results how it will work. Sadly
it appears to be only 1/2 as fast as the old version in the benchmarks, but I
suspect this wouldn't matter in my specific app, we shall see...

Matthew.