[dpdk-dev] [opnfv-tech-discuss] [apex][ovsnfv][fuel]Problem showed up with OVS/DPDK with Cisco VIC adapter

Tim Rozet trozet at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 19:00:02 CEST 2016

Right, makes sense.  Thanks Michal.

Tim Rozet
Red Hat SDN Team

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michal Skalski" <mskalski at mirantis.com>
To: "Tim Rozet" <trozet at redhat.com>, "Thomas F Herbert" <therbert at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 11:11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [apex][ovsnfv][fuel]Problem showed up with OVS/DPDK with Cisco VIC adapter

Hi,

Im looking at your fix now [1] as I understand it is only visible when we are using vxlan segmentation right?
Currently Fuel support dpdk only with vlan segmentation, and this is how we deploy on linux foundation pod, so we may not seen this problem yet.

[1]https://github.com/trozet/opnfv-tht/blob/stable/colorado/puppet/extraconfig/pre_deploy/compute/manifests/dpdk_dataplanes.pp#L151-L157

Michal