[dpdk-dev] Ask help for mlx5 pmd driver

benli ye danielbenliye at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:06:42 CET 2019

Hi,

Could you please help me on mlx5 pmd driver? I have two mlx5 driver powered NICs (eth0 and eth1) and one is conneted to internet and the other is connected to intranet.
I want to use linux kernel net stack tool like bird app to send ospf packets and use ssh to login. But when I run the dpdk app and mlx5 pdm driver is working, the host is unreachable.
Do I need to use rte_kni to create another two interface maybe called eth2 and eth3 to connect kernel stack? Any suggestions?

Thanks very much!

Bests,
Daniel Benli Ye