[dpdk-dev] Ask help for mlx5 pmd driver

Rami Rosen ramirose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:33:01 CET 2019

Hi Benli,

Next time please send questions like this to dpdk-users mailing list, which
suits more these type of question.
Can you please share more info:
which dpdk app do you run ? Is it something you developed by yourself ?;

With Mellanox PMDs, you do not need to bind them to DPDK, as opposed to
other PMDs, because of the bifurcated model.

When you launch the application, do you pass two pci ids (with 2 "-w" EAL
argument), or only one , or none ?

See:
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-19.02/nics/mlx5.html

Regards,