[dpdk-users] Possible to rate limit a VF on ConnectX-3 ?

Gilad Berman giladb at mellanox.com
Fri Dec 4 22:07:11 CET 2015

Jesper,

QoS for VF currently working only for VST mode (see the user's guide). Let's take it offline (i.e mail me in private) to avoid spamming the list (and them we can post solution here) and we'll try to sort this out.

Gilad Berman | Staff System Engineer | Business Development | Mellanox Technologies Ltd.