[dpdk-users] [PKTGEN]unable to transfer packets

Nagaraj Trivedi nagaraj.trivedi at tcs.com
Wed Feb 3 10:05:53 CET 2016

Hi, I am facing some issues using pktgen unable to transmit packets
through start command

I have built DPDK libraries, drivers and .ko modules and insmoded them

The test carried out binding ports once to uio_pci_generic and then to
ig_uio

The pktgen is also built and executed. It showed me the pktgen> prompt

Configured required parameters through set command and tried executing the
command

pktgen> start 0

tcpdump executed on another PC that is connected to the machine on which
pktgen is running

Packets are not received on the other side.

Is there a way by which we can see whether the packets are transmitted
from the corresponding port

Thanks & Regards
Nagaraj Trivedi

and any attachments. Thank you