[dpdk-users] Help with QinQ insertion on i40e

Raul Negreiros rauln at cpqd.com.br
Fri Sep 15 21:30:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

I didn't notice that the default configuration in the NIC's queue is to
disable TX offloading. I was using the 'rte_eth_tx_queue_setup' function
with the last parameter 'tx_conf' as NULL, in this way using the default
configuration.

After configure the 'txq_flags' attribute properly my issue was solved and
the offloading worked perfectly.

Best regards,

Raul Negreiros