[dpdk-users] Unregistered mempool in secondary

Tom Barbette barbette at kth.se
Thu Dec 6 22:53:39 CET 2018

?Thanks Cliff for your input. However I do not allocate anything after the device has started. I only create two mempool, one per socket, and they are both looked up fine in the secondary,. Moreover, my setup works without any problem when I use two ports on the same NUMA node/same physical PCIe NIC card.

Tom