[dpdk-users] Unregistered mempool in secondary

Cliff Burdick shaklee3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:50:27 CET 2018

This problem happened to me, and the issue I had was you need to make sure
all mempools, whether generated with rte_mempool_create, or pktmbuf_create
are created in the primary process. Your secondary can then look up the
name of them. If you try to create one of these in the secondary process,
you will see the errors you had above. I ended up making sure all rte
structures were created in my primary, and the secondary simply requested
things to be created. This can be done using the IPC library.