[dpdk-users] Why kickfd from qemu is zero in qemu-dpdk vhost-user architecture?

Li Feng fengli at smartx.com
Sun Jul 15 09:57:16 CEST 2018

You could paste some code here.

Is the eventfd is valid when passing to vhost?

Maybe the eventfd is bad.

Thanks,

Feng Li

手机:13401157876

Web:http://www.smartx.com/

地址:北京市海淀区科学院南路2号融科资讯中心C座北楼712

--
The SmartX email address is only for business purpose. Any sent message
that is not related to the business is not authorized or permitted by